Nowadays, many Thomas are worried that their baby will urinate wet at night, and this baby will disturb the baby’s sleep by turning over many times. First, even if the baby does not urinate wet, it will wake up the baby, and we need to change the diapers, which will make the baby wake up completely. This will also directly affect the quality of baby’s sleep, thus causing the mother to frequently flip the treasure at night. Bad also checks to see if there is urine wetness. The main reason is that Bad mothers worry that paper diapers can not absorb the baby’s urine many times, and that if the baby’s buttocks contact with urine for a long time, they will suffer from bacterial damage. So, what conditions do we need to meet for baby diapers used at night?
1. The technology of instantaneous drainage and fractional absorption can absorb the baby’s urine and urine many times. Especially the baby’s wet urine times are basically 3 to 4 times a night before the age of 1, and the total amount is usually no more than 300 ml.
2. Bacteriostasis is needed, because baby urine in a warm and humid environment can easily combine with oxygen in the air to produce bacteria, and this bacteria may harm the baby, especially the baby girl, because the baby’s vagina is the most sensitive.
3. It’s better to have a flexible waistline, so that it will be more personal. If there is no paper diapers with elastic waist circumference, it will be because the wet part of the baby is heavier after urination, which will cause the baby to turn over repeatedly when sleeping at night. At the same time, it will be straightforward not to move with the buttock and easily strangle the inside of the baby’s thighs. The elastic waist should have a breathing hole, to expel the sultry heat.
4. Leakage-proof him, which will not make the bed full of baby’s urine
5. It’s better to have a breathable bottom film. It’s breathable but not watertight. The baby’s buttocks are very dry and comfortable.
6. It’s best to be soft and comfortable. If some diapers feel like a piece of hard material, then our baby will be very uncomfortable overnight.
7. It is better to absorb the continuous layer, because if the fault is broken. It will easily spill over the polymer, which will lead to sensitive skin contact with the polymer, so, it will be easy to allergy. 8. It is worth noting that the ammonia produced by diapers affects the environment and health, and stimulates the baby’s eyes and respiratory tract.
Please refer to the attachment for details